Video - Mobile Minute

«Back to main video page
  • Ahoskie fire that killed 2 girls, injured 2 others ruled accidental add to reading list  

    Posted on March 6, 2014 at 1:06 PM

    Updated Friday, Mar 7 at 5:35 AM

    Officials say the fire started from a kerosene heater placed too close to clothes and furniture in the living room. Two sisters died inside the home; the injured - a father and a sister - were taken to the hospital.

    By 13News Now
More
Share

More Mobile Minute Videos

More