Woman injured in N.News house fire

Woman injured in N.News house fire

Woman injured in N.News house fire

Print
Email
|

by 13 News Now

WVEC.com

Posted on June 10, 2014 at 10:36 PM

Updated Tuesday, Jun 10 at 10:36 PM

NEWPORT NEWS-- A woman was injured in a house fire Tuesday evening. 

The fire occurred around 5:18 p.m. in the “00” Block of Gaelic Court. There was heavy smoke coming from the second floor of the home when firefighters arrived.

The fire was contained to an upstairs bedroom.

A woman was transported to the hospital with burns and smoke inhalation. She was later transferred to Sentara Norfolk General by Nightingale.  Her condition was not immediately known.

There were no other injuries and the fire has been ruled accidental.

Print
Email
|