NORFOLK -- Two employees suffered smoke inhalation and were taken to the hospital because of a commercial dryer fire at a Norfolk business Thursday morning.
About 30 firefighters responded to Eggleston Services in the 1100 block of Ingleside Road around 9:30 a.m.
Officials told 13News Now an employee pulled the fire alarm and the sprinkler system contained the fire.
The fire generated a large amount of smoke inside and the building was ventilated by fire crews.
Six people were evaluated for possible smoke inhalation. Two of those were transported, but none have life-threatening injuries, officials said.
The cause of the fire has been ruled accidental.