Space heater starts Chesapeake duplex fire

Space heater starts Chesapeake duplex fire

Credit: 13News Now

Space heater starts Chesapeake duplex fire

Print
Email
|

by 13News Now

WVEC.com

Posted on February 4, 2014 at 5:29 PM

CHESAPEAKE -- Three people were displaced after their duplex caught fire in Chesapeake Tuesday afternoon. 

Firefighters could see smoke coming from the duplex in the 2000 block of Speedy Street when they arrived. 

The fire was contained to the bedroom.  Nobody was injured. 

Two adults and a child have made arrangements for lodging.

Officials believe a space heater too close to combustibles started the fire.

Print
Email
|