3 displaced after kitchen fire in Hampton

Print
Email
|

by 13News Now

WVEC.com

Posted on May 7, 2014 at 5:08 AM

Updated Wednesday, May 7 at 5:10 AM

Hampton kitchen fire

View larger map

HAMPTON -- One person was treated for smoke inhalation after fire in their Hampton home. 

Firefighters were called to South 6th Street around 4 p.m. Tuesday and found light smoke coming from the eaves of the roof.

Three people were being helped by the Red Cross because there was smoke throughout the home.

The fire was accidental due to careless cooking, said Captain Jeffrey Pereira with the Hampton Fire Department.

 

Print
Email
|