NORFOLK -- The inaugural Blue Moon Harbor Lights Half Marathon, 5K and Final Mile will help kick off the city's six weeks of Holidays in the City.
The three-day event will be held November 21-23 in Norfolk.
It kicks off with a Sports and Fitness Expo at the Half Moone Cruise and Celebration Center, featuring vendors from the health and fitness industry. The weekend concludes on Sunday afternoon with a huge finish line celebration at Town Point Park.
This event features flat, fast courses, which run through historic downtown Norfolk, into beautiful old neighborhoods, and along the majestic Hampton Roads Harbor.
• Three separate races - a Half Marathon, 5K and Kids Final Mile
• New Get Lit Challenge where you can run in both the Blue Moon Harbor Lights Half Marathon and 5K
• A two-day Sports & Fitness Expo at the Half Moone Cruise and Celebration Center
• Flat, fast courses through historic downtown, and the Hampton Roads Harbor
• Post Race Party with plenty of Blue Moon beer and live entertainment from the Right On Band
• Technical shirts for all 5k and Half Marathon runners
• Additional Blue Moon Harbor Lights Half Marathon Finisher Item
• Medal for all finishers