Family displaced in Newport News apartment fire

Family displaced in Newport News apartment fire

Credit: 13News Now

Family displaced in Newport News apartment fire

Print
Email
|

by 13News Now

WVEC.com

Posted on February 17, 2014 at 3:19 PM

NEWPORT NEWS -- A family of three was displaced Monday when fire destroyed their Newport News apartment.

Crews could see smoke coming from the two-story apartment in the 500 Block of Logan Place when they arrived around 1 p.m.

Officials say the the fire began in the kitchen and caused significant damage to the apartment. The apartment was condemned. 

The cause of the fire is considered accidental, officials said.

Nobody was injured in the fire. 


 

Print
Email
|