CHESAPEAKE-The owners of five businesses damaged in a weekend fire aren't sure when they'll reopen.
Fire swept through the strip shopping center on Parkview drive, off Greenbrier Parkway, early Sunday.
Fire officials say the fire started accidentally in Millions of Beers. The owner says there was a short circuit in a power strip near some of the Skee Ball machines.
While his business had the worse fire damage, neighboring businesses were dealing with smoke damage. Family Dental Care has cancelled appointments for about 100 clients.
At Tidal Wave Graphics, workers says the printing machines and material for creating car wraps, banners and signs are ruined.
On Monday, the businesses had fans going to clear the smoke and crews were cleaning up.