USA TODAY -- You have a lot to live up to, Tony the Tiger.
Breakfast cereals of the past came jam-packed with sugar, vitamins -- and jingles that live on, long after the cereals lost their spot on grocery shelves.
In honor of National Cereal Day, here are some memorable slogans.
Disclaimer: They may get stuck in your head for days, because they're grrrreat!
1. Buc Wheats (1971): "Pass the Buc-, pass the Buc-, pass the Buckwheats!"
2. Grins & Smiles & Giggles & Laughs (1980s): "The crunchy cereal that smiles back at you!"
3. Quisp (1965) "The cereal from outer space!" and Quake (1965) ("The power cereal from inner space!")
4. King Vitaman: (1970) "Have breakfast with the king!"
5. Freakies (1972): "Oh, we are the Freakies, we are the Freakies, dancing on freaky street, we never miss a meal, 'cause we love the cereal!"
6. Dino Pebbles (1990s): "Barney, my Dino Pebbles!"
7. CoCo Wheats (1930): "It's CoCo wheats! It's cocoa wheats, bird brain!"