Family in Virginia Beach displaced by fire that started in chimney

Family in Virginia Beach displaced by fire that started in chimney

Family in Virginia Beach displaced by fire that started in chimney

Print
Email
|

by 13 News

WVEC.com

Posted on January 4, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Updated Sunday, Jan 6 at 1:24 AM

VIRGINIA BEACH--A family was displaced Friday night by a house fire that started in the home's chimney.

According to Chief Jack Crandell, the fire in the 2200 block of Bartholomews Crossing quickly spread from the chimney to other parts of the house.  There was significant damage on the first and second floors as well as the exterior.

Print
Email
|