Gas can explosion leads to house fire

Gas can explosion leads to house fire

Credit: B. Herrera, 13News Now Photographer

Gas can explosion leads to house fire

Print
Email
|

by 13News Now

WVEC.com

Posted on April 13, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Updated Sunday, Apr 13 at 2:47 PM

VIRGINIA BEACH -- A gas can exploded and caused a house fire early Sunday morning along Bartow Place.

Amy Valdez, a spokesperson for the fire department, advised that when firefighters arrived they saw smoke and flames coming from the front of the house.

There were no reports of injuries.

The American Red Cross is assisting four adults in connection with the fire.

13News Now is working to get more details and we'll bring you updates as they come into the newsroom.

Print
Email
|