Electrical short blamed for Beach house fire

Electrical short blamed for Beach house fire

It took firefighters about half an hour to put out the blaze in the 5500 block of Dawson Street near the Oceanfront.

Print
Email
|

by 13News

WVEC.com

Posted on March 25, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Updated Saturday, Oct 12 at 2:01 AM

Virginia Beach House Fire

View larger map

VIRGINIA BEACH--Investigators say an electrical short in a wall mounted heater sparked fire in a Va. Beach home on Monday.

It took firefighters about 30 minutes to put out the blaze in the 5500 block of Dawson Street near the Oceanfront.

No one was living in the home at the time. Battalion Chief Amy Valdez told WVEC.com the owners were in the process of locating to this area and that they can't move in until repairs are made.

Print
Email
|