Firefighters resuscitate dog saved from fire by neighbor

Firefighters resuscitate dog saved from fire by neighbor

Firefighters resuscitate dog saved from fire by neighbor

Print
Email
|

by WVEC News

WVEC.com

Posted on July 13, 2013 at 4:24 PM

VIRGINIA BEACH , VA -- Firefighters in V.B have saved a dog overcome by smoke during a small apartment fire Saturday afternoon.

The call came in just after 2 p.m. to 102 Castilian Drive in the Town Center Condominiums, located off of Columbus St. for a small but very smokey kitchen fire. It took Firefighters about five minutes to get it under control.

No one was home at the time, but a neighbor pulled a dog out of the smoke. Firefighters on scene resuscitated the dog, who was then taken to a vet for evaluation.

There was no one hurt and the cause has yet to be released.

Print
Email
|