VIRGINIA BEACH -- An outdoor shed in Virginia Beach was destroyed after it caught fire Friday night.
Firefighters responded to the call behind a two-story home in the 3000 block of Cobblestone Drive just after 9 p.m., fire officials said.
A preliminary investigation indicates a utility poles next to the shed came in contact with a tree and sparked the blaze.
The fire burned through the shed and before spreading to a nearby fence.
Firefighters managed to knock the fire down a short time later.
No one was hurt during the ordeal.