Fire damages storage container at Lynnhaven Mall restaurant

Fire damages storage container at Lynnhaven Mall restaurant

Credit: 13News Now viewer J. Stuckey

Fire damages storage container at Lynnhaven Mall restaurant

Print
Email
|

by 13News Now

WVEC.com

Posted on January 25, 2014 at 3:25 PM

Updated Saturday, Jan 25 at 3:25 PM

VIRGINIA BEACH -- Fire crews responded to a storage container fire at Lynnhaven Mall on Saturday.

The fire was reported just before 1 p.m. at Uno Pizzeria and Grill which is accessible from outside the mall.

Chief Deborah Gaudet confirms the fire started inside a storage container that is attached to the restaurant, but flames did not spread to the business.

The fire was declared under control in 10 minutes and everyone inside the restaurant was evacuated before firefighters arrived.

Officials have not released details about the cause of the fire.

No injuries have been reported.

Print
Email
|