Fire crews rescue couple, possible carbon monoxide poisioning

Fire crews rescue couple, possible carbon monoxide poisioning

Fire crews rescue couple, possible carbon monoxide poisioning

Print
Email
|

WVEC.com

Posted on July 27, 2013 at 5:42 PM

SUFFOLK-- Suffolk Fire and Rescue crews rescued a couple from a home Saturday afternoon.

Around 1 p.m., dispatchers got a call from a resident in the 9100 block of Wigneil Street. The caller advised that he and his wife were not feeling well.

When firefighters arrived to the scene, they found a woman lying on a bathroom floor. They also determined there was an extremely high level of carbon monoxide in the home.

 

The couple was transported to Sentara Leigh Memorial.

Investigators say on Friday night the couple used their gas grill to cook. It's believed the couple did not turn the grill off after storing it in the garage

 

 

 

Print
Email
|