PORTSMOUTH -- An overnight fire at the Pines Treatment Center in the 1800 block of Portsmouth Blvd challenged firefighters and burned a building.
Portsmouth Fire crews received the call around 1 a.m. Wednesday morning, and initially had trouble finding the location of the fire due to heavy smoke.
Crews also had trouble getting to the building because it is in a gated complex.
No one was injured in the fire, and the building was not being used.
Officials say the fire was out by 2:15 a.m., and they believe the cause to be electrical.