Freezer in Norfolk house catches fire

Freezer in Norfolk house catches fire

Credit: Jason Walsh, 13News Now

Freezer in Norfolk house catches fire

Print
Email
|

by 13News Now

WVEC.com

Posted on February 21, 2014 at 6:24 AM

Updated Friday, Feb 21 at 7:06 AM

Norfolk house fire

View larger map

NORFOLK -- Fire at a Norfolk home early Friday started in a garage freezer, authorities say.  

Crews were called to 7441 Old Mill Road just before 5 a.m. and found smoke pouring from the garage.

Everyone in the home got out safely.

Firefighters were airing out the house because of the smoke.

 

Print
Email
|