Overheated pan of food fills Norfolk apartment with smoke

Print
Email
|

by 13News Now

WVEC.com

Posted on December 4, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Updated Wednesday, Dec 4 at 12:23 PM

House fire Norfolk

View larger map

NORFOLK- Two people were overcome by smoke in their apartment early Wednesday.

Firefighters responded to Braywood Manor apartments at 7000 Auburn Ave. in Norfolk around 12:45 a.m.

Battalion Chief Julian Williamson told WVEC.com there wasn't a fire, but there was a lot of smoke caused by an overheated pan of food.

The two people inside were taken to the hospital for treatment.

Print
Email
|