Fire in Newport News caused by bad wiring for dryer

Fire in Newport News caused by bad wiring for dryer

Credit: Janet Roach/13News Now

Fire in Newport News caused by bad wiring for dryer

Print
Email
|

by 13News Now

WVEC.com

Posted on December 20, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Updated Friday, Dec 20 at 12:24 PM

NEWPORT NEWS-  Faulty electrical wiring for a dryer is believed to be the cause of a fire that damaged a home on Pin Oak Road in Newport News. Firefighters were called to the scene around 8:40 AM to find smoke coming from the garage and attic area of a home.

Residents of the home saw the smoke and called 911. Firefighters were able to bring the blaze under control by 9 AM. Nobody was hurt.

Print
Email
|