Apartment fire ruled accidental, three people and two pets displaced

Apartment fire ruled accidental, three people and two pets displaced

Apartment fire ruled accidental, three people and two pets displaced

Print
Email
|

by 13News Now

WVEC.com

Posted on March 30, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Updated Sunday, Mar 30 at 11:33 AM

NEWPORT NEWS -- An apartment fire, that displaced three people on Lucas Creek Road, has been ruled accidental.

Just before 11:00 p.m. on Saturday, fire crews were alerted to a structure fire in the 900 block of Lucas Creek Road.

When crews got on scene, smoke could be seen from the outside of the apartment.

Flames were contained to the bedroom area and the scene was cleared around 1:00 a.m.

The Red Cross assisted two adults, a child and two dogs that were displaced by the fire.

The fire was ruled accidental, but no other details have been released.

There were no reports of injuries.

 

Print
Email
|