Unattended cooking blamed for house fire in Hampton

Unattended cooking blamed for house fire in Hampton

Credit: Brian Farrell

Unattended cooking blamed for house fire in Hampton

Print
Email
|

by 13 News

WVEC.com

Posted on March 18, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Updated Sunday, Oct 20 at 10:50 AM

HAMPTON-- Unattended cooking caused fire in a Hampton home Monday night, investigators said.

Authorities say they saw lots of smoke coming from the home on Old Buckroe Road when they arrived around 6:40 p.m.

None of the four people in the home was injured and they're being helped by the American Red Cross.

Firefighters said there is a lot of damage to the kitchen and smoke throughout the home.

 

Print
Email
|