2 people and their pets displaced by fire at Hampton apartment

Print
Email
|

by 13 News Now

WVEC.com

Posted on September 4, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Updated Thursday, Sep 5 at 6:21 AM

HAMPTON--Firefighters say two people and their pets escaped fire in their Hampton apartment.

Firefighters were called to the 200 block of Kathann Drive at the Abbington at Northampton Apartments - around 7:1p p.m. Wednesday.

 

Firefighters told WVEC.com that the fire started in a dryer and the flames were contained to one room.

The Red Cross is helping the residents.

Print
Email
|