Fire damages Chesapeake home

Print
Email
|

by 13News

WVEC.com

Posted on May 24, 2013 at 5:50 AM

Updated Sunday, Nov 24 at 8:25 PM

Chesapeake house fire

View larger map

CHESAPEAKE- An electrical problem sparked fire in a house in Chesapeake.

Firefighters say everyone in the home on Rutherford Drive got out safely.

According to authorities, just after midnight, fire started in a bedroom and spread to attic.

Crews were on the scene for more than an hour making sure there were no hot spots.

The owners were searching for their pet cat.

Print
Email
|