1215 Bainbridge Blvd.
Chesapeake, VA. 23324
phone: (757) 543-8958
fax: (757) 543-8959
558 Denbigh Blvd
Newport News, VA
Hours of Operation
- Monday - Friday8am - 4:30pm
- Convenient Appointment Times
- Monday – Saturday
We are Roofing Specialists!Siding, Roofing, and Windows in Hampton Roads, Virginia
Since 1989 we have been Hampton Roads premier roofing, siding and window company. Combining quality materials, skilled craftsmen, and friendly service, we believe that promises made are promises kept!!!
Call For A Free Quote (757) 543-8958
November 7, 2012
Edward & Penny Yarasavich
Norfolk, VA (replacement roof, vinyl siding/trim, seamless gutters)
My wife & I are very pleased on the work that was done to our home. It looks brand new, now. Your salesman & staff are very kind & take pride in the results. We will always recommend "Premier" to our friends & relatives.
Thank you all!!
Ed & Penny
November 9, 2012
Virginia Beach, VA (replacement roof, vinyl siding/trim, seamless gutters)
To Premier Roofing & Siding:
I shopped around looking for quality contractors that can do my roof and siding job in a timely manner and after getting all of the estimates three were willing to negotiate. I decided to go with Premier Roofing & Siding and am glad I did. The transformation of my house was dramatic and I now have the nicest looking house in the cul-de-sac. Quality is important and James did an outstanding job with the trim work and siding using double bevel bends along the upper trim that really makes the difference. The majority of the roof was done in one day which was in stark contrast to my other neighbor who just got their roof done and it took much longer. It's like I have a new house now.
I would like to give a special thank you to Al Stalcup & James Harris for an outstanding job on delivering such a great product.
August 6, 2012
Hayes, VA (replacement roof, vinyl siding/trim, seamless gutters)
Thanks to all. Al & all the office staff & Premier specialist that worked to make my dream come true for my new roof & siding,
Al thank you for taking the time to show me all the examples to help me make the house look so beautiful. I love to just sit back & enjoy it.
June 13, 2012
Chesapeake, VA (replacement roof on garage, vinyl trim, replacement windows)
I just had a new roof, vinyl wrap and a few replacement windows done on my home by your company. I just can't tell you enough how pleased I am with the results. Your company has done several jobs for me and I will continue to use you for any other jobs I might have. The workers, James Harris, Joe Miller, and Garrett Morrison were the best! They were here very day come rain or shine. They were total professionals and worked really hard to get the job done from start to finish. Thanks guys for a job well done! I will be recommending Premier Roofing and Siding to all my friends and work associates.
(In May 2005 we did replacement windows, vinyl siding/trim and seamless gutters on another home she owned in Chesapeake, VA)
April 19, 2012
Lynne & Mel Schaller
Yorktown, VA (replacement roof)
To Whom It May Concern:
On April 3, 2012 Premier Roofing and Siding replaced the 20 year old roof on our home. we are writing this letter to express our complete satisfaction with the installation of our new roof: a job well done! The project included removal of the old roof and an old exhaust fan, and installing a new roof with ridge vents. Throughout the entire process, from our first phone call to Premier (Ann) through their representative's (Angela) first visit to our home through project clean up (Cris and her crew), all Premier representatives were professional, courteous, friendly, and extremely willing and able to answer any and all questions. In addition, the job foreman and the installation crew were very efficient, completing the entire project in one day. It was truly a pleasure working with your entire staff. Our new roof has added a great deal of curb appeal to our home. We can't believe the difference between our old and new roof. We are happy to recommend Premier Roofing and Siding to other home owners.
Thanks again for our new roof!
Lynne and Mel Schaller
Frequently Asked Questions
- What About Problems With Installation of your new roof?
- Studies indicate that more than two-thirds of the problems that people experience with their new roofs are due to the contractor’s workmanship — not the roofing materials. This is an important distinction to keep in mind when deciding on warranty coverage.
- Why Are Warranties Important for a new roof?
- A new roof is a big investment, typically involving thousands of your hard-earned dollars and lasting 25, 30, 40 years, or more. As with any big investment, knowing in advance what your warranty covers could save you thousands in the event that problems arise with your roof.
- What Are The Chances Of Having A Problem With My New Roof?
- Based on state-of-the-art manufacturing process, the odds of having a problem with a new roof are minuscule. On the other hand, while serious problems with roofing materials are rare, it can be as expensive to fix. If you do not experience problem in the first 30-60 days you should expect your roof meet or exceed it warranted life.
- What is lifetime warranted shingle?
- The word “Lifetime” means as long as the original individual owner of a single family detached residence (or the second owner in certain circumstances) owns the property where the shingles and accessories are installed. For owners/structures not meeting above criteria, no coverage exist.