Kitchen Remodeling Specialist
Kitchen Solvers of Virginia Beach
Hours of Operation
- Appointments available anytime
Offer includes all hardware, European hidden soft-close hinges, materials, installation and taxes.
We are Kitchen Remodeling Specialists!
At Kitchen Solvers of Hampton Roads, we enjoy taking a consultative approach to helping you remodel your kitchen or bath. Whether you are looking for refacing, a blend of changes or a full remodel, we know that our consultative process gives you a stress free and enjoyable remodeling experience.
Our process takes the time to understand your needs, visions and design ideas. We then help you set your budget by making sure you have all the information necessary to make those budget decisions. Our 19 years of building experience guarantee you timely and respectful completion of your project.
Let Kitchen Solvers of Hampton Roads help you create the kitchen or bath that you have been dreaming of. You'll be proud to call your new kitchen or bath a part of your home for years to come.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you. We serve the cities of Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News, Poquoson, Yorktown and Williamsburg.
If you are happy with the current design and layout of your kitchen, but dread the cost and inconvenience of a complete kitchen overhaul, then cabinet refacing is the perfect option for you. With cabinet refacing you can have the look you've always dreamed of and you can make your kitchen a true joy to work in with our variety of functional accessories.
- Installations take just days to complete.
- We use your existing cabinets so there's less mess and inconvenience.
- Cabinet refacing is eco-friendly. You avoid adding unnecessary waste to your local landfill.
- Your kitchen remains usable during the installation process.
- Substantial cost savings when compared to installing new cabinets of comparable quality.
- A wide array of door styles and finish options to choose from.
- Prompt and courteous installation experts handle all of the details.
New Cabinets and Custom Cabinets
Transform your kitchen in ways you never thought possible with beautiful new and custom cabinets from Kitchen Solvers. We offer an endless array of new and custom cabinet options you are sure to love. Kitchen Solvers has the door styles and finish options that are right for every decor imaginable. Your kitchen will become one of a kind by adding the finer details with our decorative moldings and functional accessories. At Kitchen Solvers we bring design, features, and functionality into focus to create the kitchen of your dreams.
Every person's dream kitchen is unique. Is yours an all-hours family gathering place, a gleaming chef's domain, or center stage for entertaining? From cabinet refacing to designing and installing entirely new kitchens, it's our commitment to work with you in a very personal way. So pull up a chair and relax. From the first sit-down meeting to discuss your kitchen remodeling project with Kitchen Solvers to the first time you walk through your newly remodeled kitchen, you'll know you partnered with the right team.
Tile Backsplashes and Flooring
Nothing finishes a room quite like a new floor and a tile backsplash. With a wide selection of materials, styles, and patterns to choose from, we can install a beautiful floor and tile backsplash that will complement any newly remodeled kitchen. Our design experts are sure to inspire you with unique yet durable flooring and tile backsplash options that will make your kitchen come to life.
Whether you've collected a drawer full of pictures, or you have a certain style in mind, our kitchen design experts are here to help. We'll always listen to your ideas, and provide an ample supply of our own. We'll share the latest kitchen design ideas and give you the information you need to confidently make the right kitchen design choices and decisions. With our professional expertise, even the most problematic areas can be turned into efficient and functional kitchen design solutions.
Whether you're remodeling your kitchen or just looking for a way to brighten things up, a new countertop is a great way to beautify your kitchen. Available in laminate, granite, solid surface, quartz and even stainless steel or concrete our countertops come in a variety of colors, patterns and textures. So sit back and relax. From the initial selection to our professional installation we'll help you choose the perfect countertop that complements your kitchen remodeling project.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is cabinet refacing?
- We begin with removing your old, worn, and out-dated doors and drawer fronts from your existing cabinets. The exposed cabinet frame-work is refaced with a 1/8 in. 3-ply hardwood or 3/16 in. solid wood paneling. New custom-made 3/4 in. solid wood, or thermofoil doors and drawer fronts, high-grade self-closing hinges and decorative handles are then installed to complete the project.
- How much does it cost to reface a kitchen?
- Cabinet refacing provides homeowners with an affordable alternative to tearing out your existing cabinets and replacing with new. With cabinet refacing your existing cabinets stay in place so the cost savings can be substantial. If existing cabinets are not being moved or new cabinets added, you may also avoid extra costs affiliated with flooring, electrical work, and plumbing.
- Why would I want to reface my existing cabinets?
- Potential cost savings is the most popular reason but there are many other advantages to refacing that are not as apparent. The Kitchen Solvers refacing process often makes the existing cabinets look better than most stock or semi-custom cabinets simply due to the fact that we cover many of the seams where cabinets are joined, or ganged, together. Furthermore, our doors and drawer fronts are custom-made solid wood and coated with a 7-stage factory finishing process. Doors and drawer fronts are also available in thermofoil; a stylish highly durable material that looks like new for years. At Kitchen Solvers we also offer a wide array of styles, stain colors, and wood species to match most any décor. With cabinet refacing you won’t have the disruption and inconvenience that comes with replacing your cabinets. Because your cabinet framework is not torn out, your kitchen remains functional so there’s no need to dine out every night during installation. There’s less mess and dust too since most all of the actual cutting is done off-site or outdoors. Finally, if you’re considering a new countertop but it’s not quite in your budget, you can still reface and purchase your countertop later. Cabinet refacing makes it very simple to add a countertop when the time is right for you.
- What kind of refacing choices does Kitchen Solvers offer?
- At Kitchen Solvers, homeowners can choose from an almost endless litany of choices. We offer a wide array of wood species, stain colors, and styles that are sure to match your taste in décor. The choices you have with Kitchen Solvers cabinet refacing far exceeds that which most all new cabinet manufacturers offer.
- How long does it usually take to reface a kitchen?
- Generally, it takes Kitchen Solvers 3 to 5 days to complete a refacing project. This can vary however due to the size of your kitchen, the number of cabinet openings being refaced, and whether you are adding new cabinetry as well.
- Who manages and installs the cabinet refacing projects for Kitchen Solvers?
- Kitchen Solvers installation professionals that have been trained and educated with our tried and true refacing techniques and processes will manage and install your cabinet refacing project. With any project, it’s the people using the tools who really make the difference, and that’s where our experience shows. At Kitchen Solvers you’ll work with installation specialist who pride themselves on doing things right in a prompt-professional, and courteous manner. They’ll work with you every step of the way.
- Does Kitchen Solvers have samples of my refacing material options such as wood species, stain color, or door style?
- When you schedule a Kitchen Solvers consultation, a professional will come to your home to provide you with a consultation and estimate for the services that you are requesting. During this visit, they will provide you with many options that you have to choose from, including samples of door styles, wood species, stain colors, countertop materials, and finishes.
- What about the quality of the finished refaced cabinets?
- Often times cabinets that have been refaced by Kitchen Solvers are mistaken as new, custom cabinetry due to the quality of the door and drawer fronts, stains, finishes, and installation techniques that are used.
- How do refaced cabinets look compared to new cabinets?
- Our refaced cabinets often look better than new cabinetry due to the fact that we are able to cover the existing seams between cabinets that have been combined, or ganged, together. This creates a look of a fully custom, one-of-a-kind cabinet that is significantly more expensive.
- What if I want to add additional cabinetry to my existing kitchen layout? Can I still reface the existing cabinets?
- Absolutely. Many of our locations offer a mix or hybrid of services that combines cabinet refacing, new cabinets, and kitchen design services. This allows you to leave some of your existing cabinets, add new cabinets (such as an island), and other creative design elements.
- Do I need to replace my countertop if I am going to have my cabinets refaced?
- No, you are not required to replace your countertops. In some cases it is to your advantage to leave your existing countertop in place. For example, if you currently have a granite countertop and you're happy with its look and condition, but are not happy with the look or style of your cabinets, refacing is a perfect solution. If you were to try and remove that granite countertop, it will most likely fracture and have to be replaced, which can be a very costly endeavor. However, with the potential cost savings that cabinet refacing can bring, many of our customers opt to add a new countertop. It’s the perfect complement to a newly refaced kitchen.
- Should I expect refacing to be messy and inconvenient for me?
- Another great advantage of cabinet refacing is your kitchen remains functional during the installation process. Your cabinets remain in place and only the doors & drawer fronts are removed. Appliances, electrical, and flooring typically are not disturbed. The remodeling mess is kept to a minimum because our installation specialists fabricate, cut, and sand the materials in their shop before arriving at the job site. Or they conduct these activities on-site outdoors in close proximity to your kitchen. Any mess that is created at your home will be cleaned up at the end of each day.
- Does Kitchen Solvers offer financing?
- Kitchen Solvers offers three convenient and very competitive financing options. For more information about our financing program contact your local Kitchen Solvers franchise outlet.
- Will my existing cabinets be removed?
- Usually not. Only if our installation professionals are modifying your kitchen layout, which may involve a combination of refacing and new cabinetry, will any of your cabinets be removed. Otherwise, only your doors and drawer fronts will be removed and replaced.
- How long will I be without my kitchen?
- You won't be without the use of your kitchen unless you are having extensive remodeling done above and beyond the typical refacing project. Your kitchen should be available for you to use each evening after our installation professionals leave your home.
- Does Kitchen Solvers offer a warranty for their refacing products and services?
- Kitchen Solvers franchisees offer a one-year manufacturer warranty on materials and a five-year warranty on installation. The warranties do carry certain limitations and should be discussed with your sales consultant. Warranties are only applicable to independently owned local franchisees.
- What do I need to schedule a consultation?
- That's easy, simply click here and fill out the form. You will be contacted by your local Kitchen Solvers franchise owner.