Heating and Air Conditioning
Bud’s Heating and Air Conditioning
417 Old York Hampton HighwayYorktown, VA 23692
Hours of Operation
- 24 Hour Service
- Office Hours:
Bud’s Heating & Air Conditioning, Legendary Service Since 1969Bud’s Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to be selected as one of WVEC’s 13 home service Specialists. Bud’s has been providing legendary service to Hampton Roads residents for over 45 years and is uniquely equipped to handle any home comfort need.
Whether you need a new heating and air conditioning system, duct system, insulation upgrade, water heater, windows, humidifier, de-humidifier, zoning system or any other home energy improvement, Bud’s can deliver award winning service to you with our BPI (Building Performance Institute) certified staff and insure your complete satisfaction every step of the way.
Not only can we provide expert analysis and install energy upgrades to your home, but we can test and verify that the energy services we recommend will accomplish the goals that you sought to achieve. We are leaders in the HVAC and home energy industries because our “whole home” approach to home comfort issues insures that you get the right solution every time. Our technicians and installers are required to achieve N.A.T.E. certification (the nation’s largest non-profit certification organization for the HVAC industry) and we supplement that with our own continuing education in order to keep up with industry advancements in standards and practices. The training never stops at Bud’s Heating and Air Conditioning and because of that we are confident in our ability to satisfy our clients.
Our customer loyalty allows us to grow our business yet continue to maintain a small company feel. It is paramount to us to treat our clients like family; we are not interested in becoming so big that our clients stop feeling important, an ingredient missing from most modern day business. We invite and encourage everyone to stop by and visit our home office any time just to say hello. Remember “the coffee is always on at Bud’s.” If you are new to Bud’s Heating and Air Conditioning, visit our web site at www.YouNeedBuds.com and see what others have to say about us. Come on in and join the family at Bud’s!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I trust Bud's?
- You can trust us because we have a strong foundation of values. We've been in business 45 years and we are not going anywhere. Our customer loyalty allows us to grow while maintaining a small company feel. It's important for us to treat our customers like family. We are not interested in being so big that our customers stop feeling like family.
- Do you have 24 hour service?
- No matter when you call, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, you will always get a person and never an answering machine. If your furnace goes out on the coldest day of the year at 2:00 in the morning, we will be there to help.
- Will I have to wait for parts?
- Not in most cases. Bud's Heating and Air Conditioning maintains a fully stocked warehouse with transportation available to get your system up and running quickly. We employ a dedicated parts manager to expedite orders in the event that your part needs to be ordered. We service nearly all makes and models of heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality equipment and can get your problem fixed fast!
- My new system is installed and it is running smoothly. Is there anything I have to do to maintain my new system?
- So long as you don’t run into any issues, your air filter is the only thing you need a constant eye on, however, just cause it’s the only thing you need to watch for doesn’t mean it’s not important. Checking your filter at least once a month and replacing when it becomes dirty is a necessary action to keep your system running efficiently. As for everything else, our certified technicians check all that needs inspection annually with every visit.
- What can I do myself to prevent indoor air pollutants
- There are several everyday steps you can take to reduce the pollutants circulating in your home, including:
- Store household cleaners, paint solvents and chemical products in tightly sealed containers. If possible, keep them in your garage or outside.
- Clean and vacuum at least once a week.
- Regularly wash bed linens and stuffed toys
- Keep windows closed when pollen, pollution and humidity levels are high.
- Have you home system tested for dust, pollen, chemicals, and/or other pollutants.
- Make sure your home is properly ventilated. (Modern homes are well insulated and sealed to conserve energy, which means airborne pollutants have no way to escape).
- Keep humidity levels within a healthy, comfortable range to prevent growth of mold and mildew (25% - 55%).
- Avoid using scented deodorizers and odor-masking air fresheners, which may have toxic chemicals.
- Choose furnishings that emit the smallest possible amount of chemical vapors.
- Do not allow smoking inside your home and make sure all gas appliances are properly ventilated.