RICHMOND INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY TICKETS GIVEAWAY
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Richmond International Raceway Tickets Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents of Virginia and North Carolina who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Richmond International Raceway (“Sponsor”), WVEC TV (“Administrator”), and each of their respective affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. How To Enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 pm ET August 20, 2014 and end at 11:59 p.m. ET August 24, 2014 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Text Message Entry: Send a text message to 74574 with "RACE" in the body of the text message. You must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter via text message. Entrants will be sent a text message confirming entry. Entrants will be charged standard messaging rates for text messages sent and received from their handset according to the terms and conditions in their wireless calling plan. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas.
All entries must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. (E.T.) August 24, 2014. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules.
Maximum one (1) entry per person. Sponsor and Administrator will not be responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor.
4. Winner Selection. On or about August 25, 2014 one (1) Grand Prize Winner and five (5) second prize winners will be selected in a random drawing, from among all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds Grand Prize: One Grand Prize winner will receive Two tickets to the “3 Wide Hospitality Experience” at the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Richmond International Raceway on September 6th, 2014 (ARV:$160) and two tickets to the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Richmond International Raceway on September 6th, 2014 (ARV $90). Second Prize: Five (5) winners will each receive two grandstand tickets to the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Richmond International Raceway on September 6th, 2014 (ARV: $90).
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner(s) will be notified on or about August 25, 2014 at the telephone number used for entry. Sponsor will call during regular business hours at number provided on entry form and will leave no messages. Failure to reach Winner by phone after three (3) attempts or return of email as undeliverable may result in disqualification of Winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Winner may waive his or her right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by Winner. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. To claim the prize Winner must contact WVEC TV no later than August 30th, 2014 and may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to complete, sign and return the affidavit of release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a Winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Delivery of the prize will be arranged following Sponsor’s receipt of the fully executed affidavit of release. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes Winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet, or further compensation. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Administrator is not responsible for the operation of Richmond International Raceway including, but not limited to, schedule changes, cancellations or delays.
8. Release. The Sponsor and Administrator make no warranties, express or implied, relative to the use or enjoyment of any prize or portions thereof, including without limitations, its quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Winner agrees to hold harmless and fully release Sponsor and Administrator and each of their respective parent companies, trustees, subsidiaries, franchisees, licensees, employees, agents, independent contractors and advertising and promotional agencies from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, death, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from the acceptance, possession, quality, use or misuse of any prize, or any portion of any prize or travel related to the receipt or use of any prize.
9. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
10. Sponsor. The Richmond International Raceway Tickets Giveaway Sweepstakes is sponsored by Richmond International Raceway. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For the name of Winner available after September 1, 2014 or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winner/Official Rules” (as applicable), Richmond International Raceway Tickets Giveaway, WVEC TV, Attn.: Mike Doherty, 613 Woodis Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23510. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Mike Doherty at 757-625-1313 or email@example.com.