Credit: Shelby F., 13News Now viewer

Photos: Fire forces 14 from duplex in Virginia Beach

Firefighters say unattended cooking sparked the fire that destroyed the building on Morrison Avenue. Four people were hurt; one person was taken to the hospital.

Share:

FB
Tw

Breaking News Icon

Breaking News


WVEC-TV & WVEC.com on Facebook

View Public Inspection Files - Individuals with disabilities needing assistance accessing the public file should contact: Deborah Shollenberger - (757) 628-6232

View EEO Public File Report